Gilson 215 Liquid Handler with Injection Module And Camera Spot Picker
This listing is for a Gilson 215 Liquid Handler with injection module and camera.
Pulled from an GE Ettan Spot Handling Workstation.
Spot Picker & Spotter.
Unit was tested to power on go to "Home" position when the start button was pressed.
Please scroll down for full sizes images.
Description form Manufacturer:
Single-probe, "workhorse" liquid handler and autosampler delivers a robust performance for fast and accurate direct injection onto HPLC or LC/MS systems. Suitable for a wide variety of applications with the capability of piercing thick septa. Performs injection, fraction collection and re-injection of collected fractions on one platform.
- Versatile, large bed liquid handler and autosampler accommodates more than 330 racks to hold virtually any type of sample vessel
- Add injection capabilities with the 819 Injection Module; configure with two 819 Injection Modules for increased throughput or for analytical and preparative injections
- "Make-before-break" stator and large-bore rotor seal prevent pressure spikes from injection at high flows
- Numerous custom software and rack configurations to meet the demands of your applications
- New spring-loaded probe is ideal for low and sub-microliter liquid handling applications, allowing "touch-off" deposition without damaging the substrate or degrading the sample