Micromass Waters ZQ Mass Spectrometer With Waters 2695 Separations Module With Empower Computer
This listing is for an Waters Micromass ZQ Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer With Waters 2695 Separations Module With Empower Computer.
Both units were fully tested and ready for installation at your location.
System consists of the following
- Micromass Waters ZQ Mass Spectrometer
- Waters 2695 Separations Module
- Edwards 18 Vacuum Pump
- Windows Computer with Waters Empower Software Loaded.
All necessary power cables and connection cables to hookup.
Please scroll down the page to view the full size images.
Waters Micromass ZQ Mass Spectrometer
The Waters Micromass® ZQ™ Mass Spectrometer, the most popular single quadrupole mass spectrometer worldwide, offers characteristic performance and robustness for laboratories that require nominal mass resolution for mass confirmation applications.
The ZQ Mass Spectrometer is built using the technical innovation you expect from Micromass brand products. The ZQ’s distinctive features include:
- Small footprint (Width x Height x Depth): 390 mm x 587 mm x 810 mm (15.3 in x 23.1 in x 32.0 in)
- 2040 or 4096 amu upper mass limit
- Acquisition rates up to 5000 amu/sec using a state-of-the-art Embedded Personal Computer Acquisition System (EPCAS™)
- ZSpray™ dual orthogonal sampling interface provides unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology
- Control and data acquisition with MassLynx, Empower and Millennium®32 4.0 Software
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger. The autosampler has a maximum capacity of 120 vials (12x32, 2-mL) with programmable temperature control from 4 to 40°C. A heated column compartment provides temperatures from 5 degrees above ambient to 65°C. The detector is a photodiode array (model 2996) with a wavelength range of 190-800 nm and sensitivity settings from 0.0001-2.0000 absorbance units.
Actual picture(s) of item -- see picture(s) for more details.
Please use the shopping cart to complete your transaction with PayPal
Thank you for looking at our items. You are always welcome to come by and inspect the item(s) before you make an purchase.
If you are local, we would always prefer you to come and pick up any purchased items.
We are located at
5590 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim CA 92807
TEL: 714-779-3743 (Main office number)
WEBSITE: rollabiotech dottt comm
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 4:00
We are more than happy to meet with you, just give us a call to set up a time.
Items will be shipped as soon as payment clears
Shipping costs ARE AN ESTIMATE ONLY!!!
Actual shipping/handling costs will be calculated at close of auction and are the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
We will send/email additional pictures or information upon request. Just hit "ASK THE SELLER A QUESTION".
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
WE ALSO BUY USED MEDICAL, OPTICAL & LABORATORY EQUIPMENT. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ITEMS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING!