Shimadzu SPD-M10A VP Diode Array Detector DAD HPLC Chromatography
Shimadzu SPD-M10A VP Diode Array Detector DAD
This unit was pulled from a working environment and appears to be in good used shape.
Unit was tested to power on and go green.
Cat No 228-40800-38
Serial Number C20903970608US
Volts 115~ Hz 50/60
- Light source: Deuterium lamp
- Wavelength Range: 190 ~ 600 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: 1 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: ± 0.1 nm
- Cell path length: 10 nm
- Cell volume: 8ul
- Cell pressure tolerance: 12MPa
- Measurement wavelength: Selectable, two wavelengths in 190- 370 nm or 371-600 nm
- Sampling frequency: 1.2 sec for one wavelength
- Response: Selectable in 10 steps corresponding to time constant 0.05, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0 seconds
- Range: Can be set between 0.0001 and 2.56 AUFS in 0.0001 AUFS steps
- Zero Adjustment: Auto zero function, baseline shift function
- Wavelength scanning function: Performs wavelength scanning with flow stopped. Data stored in three files, one of which stores background. Background is subtracted from sample scans. File data is not saved up (lost when power is turned OFF).
- Time Program: Available in detector or by system controller
- Set Items: Wavelength ( including dual wavelengths), auto zero, range, marker, response, wavelength scanning, event, polarity, lamp ON/OFF, loop
- Number of Steps: Maximum 32 steps
- Output for Recorder: 10 mV
- Output for Integrator: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 1.25, 2.5 AU/V in 6 steps
What you see is what you will get
Please view the pictures for the condition of the actual unit being offered.