VWR Thermo Scientific AS10 Steam Sterilizer Autoclave Automatic Programmable
This listing is for an VWR AS10 Steam Sterilizer.
It was tested to power and successfully ran through a cycle and dry.
Unit is in good used shape.
Please scroll down for full size images of the actual unit.
The Model AS10 Sterilizer has been designed for use in medical and dental offices, hospitals, clinics, laboratories and other facilities where a variety of materials require processing.
This steam sterilizer can be used for wrapped or unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and liquids. Glassware may be processed using the liquids cycle.
* Four preset sterilizing cycles - unwrapped instruments, wrapped instruments, packs and liquids. Exposure and drying times are adjustable.
* Automatic closed door drying and optional open door drying (except liquid cycle). Drying times are adjustable.
*Cycle runs automatically when START switch is pressed.
*Chamber temperature may be displayed in C or F
* Chamber temperature is displayed continuously throughout cycle (excluding dry phase) and may be display in psi, kPa or bars.
* Messages may be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German
* Clock format may be 12-hour or 24-hour
Heat Source: Steam Heated
Exposure Temperature: 121C or 135C, plus or minus about two degrees
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50/60Hz, 12.5A, 1500W, 1P
Chamber Dimensions: 10" Diameter x 15.5" Usable Depth
Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 23"L"D x 18"H
Reservoir Capacity: 4L (approx. 4 quarts)
Max Rated Operating Pressure: 45 psi (310 kPa)